Today (Feb. 6) was the
second day our union and the state exchanged proposals. Our union made
proposals as follows:
- Keeping our insurance status quo;
- A strong 4.75 percent cost-of-living adjustment
(COLA) in each year of a two-year agreement;
- A new top step and a step increase for all workers not topped out
who were hired in the
- last 10 years;
- An additional holiday (the day after
- The state paying to upkeep licenses and other
The state proposed language
around using OFLA and bereavement leave together, and standardizing the salary
eligibility date across AFSCME-represented agencies.
Please wear GREEN on Friday, March 6, to show support for
your Central Table Bargaining Team.
JOIN YOUR MEMBER ACTION
¥ Increase your chances of
getting a better contract.
¥ Ensure your bargaining
team is successful at the table.
¥ Plan activities for your
¥ Attend State Worker Lobby
Day on Tuesday, March 3.